Supply Dynamics Unveils New User Interface for SDX
Supply chain analytics solution debuts improved, faster end-user experience
Loveland, Ohio: Supply Dynamics, recognized as an innovator in cloud-based, end-to-end supply chain analytics solutions for Fortune 500 manufacturers, announced today the release of an all-new user interface (UI) for its flagship product, SDX. Inspired by customer and analyst feedback, Supply Dynamics developed the new, mobile-responsive UI to improve end-user experience and increase productivity.
SDX helps manufacturers gain leverage and multi-dimensional insight on common raw material and component part demand across different business units and sub-tier suppliers to drive volume buys, improve service levels, and reduce part costs.
“The improved usability and responsive design of the new SDX UI makes it easier and faster for our customers to understand the raw materials and components that go into their products,” says Alan Bowsher, Senior Enterprise Architect at Supply Dynamics. “Our goal is to provide our customers and their suppliers a more intuitive user experience that still provides the same data and analytics they have grown to rely on.”
The overhaul of the SDX UI is the result of customer feedback, as well as input from leading supply chain analysts. “For OEMs, managing the extended supply chain is no easy task, especially with the current volatility of raw material pricing and government regulations,” comments Trevor Stansbury, Founder and CEO of Supply Dynamics. “We are thrilled to provide both our customers and their sub-tier suppliers a better end-user experience to leverage the advanced supply chain analytics of SDX.
Improvements to the UI include:
- Better use utilization of screen real estate improves readability and understanding of reports and graphical elements
- New prescriptive reports aided by Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning technology leverage raw material purchasing similarities to deliver instantaneous aggregation opportunity recommendations
- Simplified look-and-feel emulates other prevalent web-based platforms
- Multi-row, in-line editing capabilities allow sub-tier suppliers to validate parts faster and easier than ever
- Improved navigation allows users to obtain data insights in fewer clicks
- Responsive design allows for improved user experience across devices
- Standardized front-end framework built from Bootstrap components
About Supply Dynamics:
Supply Dynamics provides dozens of Fortune 500 manufacturers with real-time visibility and control over the material requirements of their extended supply chain. Our innovative supply chain analytics solutions allow our customers to improve efficiency and predictability and to reduce the cost of raw materials and component parts that go into their products. To learn more, visit www.supplydynamics.com