Press Release: Supply Dynamics to Present at U.S. Department of Commerce Flagship Event Series
Loveland, OH: U.S. Department of Commerce has invited Trevor Stansbury, founder and CEO of Supply Dynamics, to be a speaker at its flagship event series – Discover Global Markets: Indo-Pacific – coming to Salt Lake City, Utah December 10-12, 2018. Trevor will be giving a presentation entitled Trade Talks – Mitigating Supply Chain Risk During Times of Uncertainty: Leveraging Data Visualization and Predictive Analytics. He will also participate on a panel discussing Supply Chain Optimization in the Face of Innovation and Disruption.
Additional show highlights include:
- Meet one-on-one with visiting U.S. Commercial Diplomats to craft international market entry strategies. Markets to include: Australia, Burma, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea/Pacific Islands, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- Meet one-on-one with foreign buyers from Burma, Japan, India, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Vietnam looking for U.S. suppliers or partners
- Meet one-on-one with U.S. OEMs seeking specialized suppliers of services, equipment, and parts for their large projects in the region
- Receive guidance on trade barriers and market access issues for your firm
- Leverage new U.S. Government international trade contacts to support your international sales growth
- Network with leading private sector experts and like-minded U.S. businesses active in overseas markets
Discover Global Markets: Indo-Pacific will be held December 10-12, 2018 at the Hilton Salt Lake City Center located at 255 South West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101. For more information or to register, visit https://connect.eventtia.com/en/dmz/dgmindopacific/website.
About Trevor Stansbury:
Trevor Stansbury is the founder and CEO of Supply Dynamics and has pioneered digital transformations at some of the largest manufacturing companies in the world. Trevor and his team help Original Equipment Manufacturers collaborate with Tier 1-Tier N suppliers on the timely purchase and supply of metals, plastics, electronic components and other raw materials in highly distributed manufacturing environments to lower cost, standardize materials and improve operational performance. He holds Executive Certificates in Artificial Intelligence and Strategy & Innovation from MIT Sloan School of Management, and an MBA from the Thunderbird School of Global Management.
About U.S. Department of Commerce:
The mission of the Department is to create the conditions for economic growth and opportunity. The Department of Commerce promotes job creation and economic growth by ensuring fair and reciprocal trade, providing the data necessary to support commerce and constitutional democracy, and fostering innovation by setting standards and conducting foundational research and development. Among many other functions, the Department oversees ocean and coastal navigation, helps negotiate bilateral trade agreements, and enforces laws that ensure a level playing field for American businesses and workers (U.S. Department of Commerce, 2018).
U.S. Department of Commerce. “About Commerce.” Department of Commerce, 2018, www.commerce.gov/about.