The Blueprint: End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility
COVID-19 is a wake-up call for companies that don’t have visibility into their multi-tier supply chains. View the live-stream through the link below to learn how world-class manufacturers are getting 'ahead of the curve':
- In a Post-COVID world, two new supply chain priorities have emerged:
- The ability to minimize costs and suppress multi-tier disruptions, while maximizing efficiency (not just within the four walls of your own factory)
- Risk mitigation through collaboration & traceability across an extended, enterprise supply chain.
- With the maturity of multi-enterprise platforms, manufacturing companies are ditching their spreadsheets and increasingly adopting better ways to collaborate with outside part suppliers on the purchase of common material-inputs.
- In an Industry 4.0 environment, distributors, mills, and manufacturers become true supply chain partners to OEMs, anticipating, and reacting to forecasted changes in demand weeks and months in advance.
Click Here to View the Livestream!
Published on October 26, 2020