Supply Dynamics’ OEM Insights
Drive results and make informed decisions with OEM Insights
Take a look at this week's roundup of the most current and compelling industry news, updates, and trends related to OEMs and anything that impacts them. Read on to discover the latest in:
- Industry News: Five Supply Chain Technologies that Deliver Competitive Advantage
- Trade War: China Expected to Meet Trade Deal Terms Despite Coronavirus Outbreak
- Metal Trends & Market Analysis: A&D Supplier Survey Report
Five Supply Chain Technologies that Deliver Competitive Advantage: As innovation continues to upend every aspect of the supply chain, MIT Sloan shares five supply chain technologies to watch — and adopt — as the decade unfolds. (MIT Sloan)
How is the Coronavirus Impacting the Supply Chain?: There are over 80,000 cases of the coronavirus worldwide. Supply Chain Digital takes a closer look at how the deadly virus is impacting the supply chain. (Supply Chain Digital)
Trade War & Global Relations
China "Fully Expected" to Meet Trade Deal Terms Despite Virus Outbreak: According to top U.S. officials, China is taking numerous steps to meet the agricultural commitments made in the phase one trade deal with the U.S. (South China Morning Post)
Coronavirus Hits Markets the Way Trade War Didn’t: First, the trade war, now a rapidly spreading global virus - it’s the latter that has investors more nervous. The S&P 500 Index fell over 3% on Monday (2/24), and Treasury yields hit a record low. (Reuters)
Metal Trends & Market Analysis
- Special Report from Canaccord Genuity - H2/19 Aerospace & Defense Supplier Survey: For current and prospective customers in the A&D segment (and even for other manufacturers in other industries). An exceptionally insightful Supplier Survey Report by Ken Herbert of Canaccord Genuity, especially given the 737 MAX grounding and the ripple effects it is having across the economy.
- Copper Slides to 3-Week Low, Inventories Reinforce Demand Fears: Copper prices slid to three-week lows on Wednesday (2/26) as large deliveries of the metal to London Metal Exchange-registered warehouses reinforced demand worries fueled by the spread of the coronavirus beyond China. (Reuters).
About Supply Dynamics
Supply Dynamics provides leading Fortune 500 manufacturers with real-time visibility and control over the “material-input” requirements (metals, plastics, electronics, etc.) of their extended supply chain. Our innovative solutions allow our customers to reduce the cost of raw materials and component parts that go into their products, enhance collaboration with supply chain stakeholders, and ensure that the timely purchase and supply of material-inputs is never the reason a part is late. To learn more, visit www.supplydynamics.com.