Get the latest economic and market news with Market Insight from Supply Dynamics. In this month's issue, you'll discover:
- Unemployment at its lowest in almost 50 years.
- Federal Reserve raises rates and says more to come despite President Trump's escalating trade war.
- Aluminum hits 3 ½ month peak after world's largest producer announces a shutdown.
- Goodbye NAFTA, hello USMCA - a new trade deal is agreed upon after more than a year of intense negotiations between North American countries.
- New USMCA agreement could close the door on potential free trade pacts between Canada and China.
- Some strings attached to the U.S. decision on South Korean imports - steel tariffs have ended, but a limit has been placed on steel imports from South Korea into the United States.
Published on October 16, 2018