Get the latest economic and market news with Market Insight from Supply Dynamics. In this month's issue, you'll discover:
- Sliding oil prices may serve as an early indicator that support for aluminum price increases is fading.
- Experts predict that the increasing skills gap will leave 2.4 million jobs unfilled over the next decade and trigger negative impacts on productivity, growth, customer service, and innovation at U.S. companies.
- Support for USMCA is high among North American Steel Groups, however Congress is not yet convinced the benefits are great enough to warrant ratification.
- U.S. negotiators will attend the Paris Climate Agreement meeting in Poland despite Trump promising to pull the country out of the deal. With the U.S. having less leverage in these negotiations hopes are high that other countries will rally to strengthen transparency stipulations.
- Chinese economic anniversary on December 18th may prompt major announcements concerning the trade war. We will certainly be tuning into the news that day!
Published on December 12, 2018